The 10 benefits of strawberries already give us the benefits of spring here. The fruit and vegetable season has begun. Therefore, we need to do our best to provide our body with the vitamins it needs for winter. It is important to eat fruits and vegetables in the summer. The unmistakable aroma, beauty and size of this delicacy are unquestionable.
Strawberries are the most popular with warming.
In addition to being very tasty and very tasty, strawberries are also very useful. that’s why :
- Strawberries are good if you have bad cholesterol. They contain vitamins such as ascorbic acid (vitamin C); Carotene; Vitamin B; Malic acid; Salicylic acid; Tannin; pectin substances; Anthocyanin compounds; flavonoids; Alkaloids. All of these also take care of heart health.
- Strawberries are a good source of potassium in the diet. Strawberries contain 260 mg of potassium. Potassium helps control blood pressure and lower blood pressure.
- Strawberries are your spring fruit. Strawberries contain biotin, which supports healthy hair, skin and nails.
- Due to its high vitamin C content, strawberries are a great way to boost your immune system. In addition, high levels of vitamin C make strawberries very good for the eyes. To remember : 1 cup strawberries 100 mg of vitamin C – contains the amount we need each day.
- Strawberries, like other fruits, are a good source of fiber and contain 5 grams of fiber in 1 cup. Therefore, strawberries are recommended if you have digestive problems or suffer from constipation.
- Strawberries also contain keratin, which has anti-inflammatory action. Therefore, eating strawberries is believed to help relieve symptoms such as hay fever, eye irritation, and allergic reactions.
- Strawberries help fight type 2 diabetes. Again, fiber plays an important role in preventing glucose from entering the bloodstream.
- There are only 50 calories in 1 cup of strawberries. Strawberries also contain low amounts of sodium and sugar and no fat. Combined with fiber, you have the perfect nutritional value.
- The color of red strawberries is due to anthocyanins that help burn fat.
- Strawberries also contain folic acid, which is recommended for young women trying to conceive.
Strawberries are related to the condition of all nutritionists
Eat strawberries in the evening
Is it good to eat strawberries at night? Yes, it is very possible and even recommended. It is said that eating certain foods at night helps you to get a good night’s sleep. For a healthy and deep sleep, do not forget to eat strawberries and bananas at night, some nutritionists recommend. Research has shown that these fruits are excellent therapeutic agents for insomnia and are completely natural. Eating certain foods at night has been shown to promote good sleep.
Eat strawberries for breakfast
Yes, it would be great with a very tasty recipe. She said:
- 250 g yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 100 grams of strawberries
- Place the nuts on a small plate (if you do not like nuts, you can replace the nuts, nuts, etc.).
- Add yogurt and honey
- Cut the strawberries and add them to the milk (you can substitute bananas, blueberries, apples) and sprinkle with flaxseed.
It is useful and delicious to eat strawberries in the morning
7 day weight loss diet
Strawberries can be included in many diets to follow the health benefits. We give you an example of a strawberry diet for 1 week with a strawberry recipe menu.
The duration of the strawberry diet can range from four to eight days. During this time you will lose 2 to 4 extra pounds. It is recommended to eat approximately 650 grams of fresh strawberries a day. You can eat protein (fish, turkey or chicken, cottage cheese, cheese, milk, kefir) and carbohydrates (oatmeal, whole grain breads, fruits, vegetables).
However, sugar and flour products should be completely eliminated from the menu during the diet. Sausages, fats, pork, butter and cream are prohibited.
- Breakfast – 250 grams of strawberries, half a banana and 1 apple
- Snack – Stir in 100 g strawberries, 100 ml of condensed milk and half a teaspoon of honey.
You can also take a cup of low-fat cocoa milk
- Lunch – 300 g boiled ash, 150 g strawberries, 50 g boiled chicken and 1 pumpkin
- Second breakfast; Mix a little low-fat yogurt with 150 grams of strawberries; Also add 2 tablespoons roasted oats and a little honey
- Eating Dinner – 1 boiled potato, 50 g cottage cheese (low fat), half an onion, 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 50 g low fat yogurt + 100 g strawberries.
Strawberries serve as a sweetener
- Breakfast – Prepare a mixture of 50 grams of cottage cheese and 150 grams of strawberries and spread it all over the bread.
- Snack – Mix 150 grams of strawberries with 100 grams of fresh pineapple and 50 grams of low-fat yogurt.
- Lunch – 100 grams of boiled peanuts and 200 grams of strawberries
- Afternoon Breakfast – 100 grams of low-fat kefir, 150 grams of strawberries and one teaspoon of honey
- Eating dinner – Eat low-fat cottage cheese 100 grams of strawberries and some vegetable salad, 200 g of pumpkin with other low-calorie vegetables, seasoned with 3 ml of low-fat yogurt.
You can replace yogurt with low-fat cheese.
- Breakfast – oatmeal with kefir and 150 grams of strawberries
- Snack – 1 tsp low-fat yogurt with 1 teaspoon honey and 150 grams of strawberries
- Lunch – 150 g boiled peas, 50 g boiled turkey breast and 150 g strawberries
Perfect lunch with strawberries for dessert
- Afternoon snack – 150 grams of strawberries, 150 ml of orange juice and 1 teaspoon of honey
- Dinner – 150 grams of boiled potatoes, 100 grams of cauliflower and carrots
- Breakfast – One slice of cottage cheese with 100 grams of strawberries and 30 grams of low-fat cottage cheese.
- Snack – 150 g strawberries, 1/2 orange, 1/2 apple, 150 g yogurt or kefir and 1 teaspoon honey
- Lunch – 100 grams of boiled fish or seafood with onions, beans and carrots; For sweetness – 100 grams of strawberries
- Afternoon snack – 100 ml of pineapple juice, 50 ml of yoghurt and 100 grams of strawberries.
- Dinner – salad, pumpkin and Bulgarian pepper salad, with olive oil; 100 grams of strawberries.
Repeat the menu for the first day.
Repeat the menu for the second day.
The seventh day
Repeat the menu for the third day.
Contraindications to the strawberry diet
- Strawberries are a strong allergen, so allergy sufferers should monitor their condition carefully for the first few days.
- If you have indigestion, itching or rash, swelling of the mucous membranes, runny nose, sneezing or water, you should stop eating immediately.
- It is contraindicated in some other diseases (gastritis, acid reflux, urolithiasis). If you suffer from chronic diseases, you should get a medical examination before you start eating strawberries.
It soon became apparent that after buying fresh strawberries, they were spoiled. Sometimes we, too, contribute to the rapid decay of this wonderful fruit by our own evil deeds.
Strawberries are a very delicate fruit that does not last long.
One of the most common mistakes is to wash strawberries, put them in a bowl, or store them in the refrigerator. In such cases, we have extracted unnatural mold strawberries more than once. How to properly store strawberries to keep them fresh and fresh? Here are some tips:
- Always check for mold and other signs of decay before eating strawberries.
- Place the strawberries in a glass jar. You can close it with a tight lid or leave it in a dry and airy place on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator. It is important not to pack in nylon or plastic containers, which are usually sold.
Another good method is to place the strawberries on dry paper towels so that they do not touch each other.
- Place them in a glass container. This speeds up the decay process, it is important not to wash them. He washes them before eating. Store in refrigerator.
You can wash strawberries in a 1: 3 ratio with a solution of vinegar and water.
- Then do them well, place them on a paper towel and dry them on all sides.
- Place them again in a paper-covered glass container. Do not stack them on top of each other. Cooling.
Properly stored in the refrigerator, strawberries can be kept fresh for up to a week.
Here are some more raspberry food ideas