This colorful recipe will surprise your students and then your taste buds with gourmet and original flavors. Beetroot Spaghetti, we love them right away!
We do not always know how to cook beets. It is often condemned for its “earthly” side but it is delicious in many recipes! In a roasting pan like aperitif or hummus, beets add color to your plate! Available in gourmet sauce for spaghetti today, it is great. Did you know that beets are used to replace sugar in desserts? Yes, the evidence for this beetroot brownie tells us what you think. Spiral alarm No taste for your cake…
Spaghetti recipe with BEET
For 2 people
Preparation time; 15 minutes
Cooking time; 15 minutes
– 170 grams of spaghetti
– 4 medium sized boiled potatoes
– 2 cloves garlic
– 1 small Tim bud
– olive oil
– 1/2 lemon
– Salt pepper
– 1 Beautiful Burata
– Container of 2 pumpkin seeds
1. Bake spaghetti for the time specified on the package for Al Dent Cooking.
2. In the meantime, grind the beers with a fork.
3. Finely chop garlic and thyme brown in a saucepan with olive oil. Add half a lemon juice, pepper and pepper and salt.
4. Pour a pinch of boiling water over the broth and add the refined spaghetti. Mix well.
5. Serve on a plate with half a burrito and pumpkin seeds.