Oh piazza! To make it sweet and fast, Is a great way to bring family and friends together for a meal. The evidence Pizza Nights For many, it has become a sacred rite of passage, especially for lazy evenings. In general, everyone has a special pizza that makes saliva. Classic pizzas of the Italian food We cannot be satisfied. Of Chef Cyril Lignak Slagar knows something about him Show “Everything in the Kitchen” On M6 His own recipe, at least to say the original, of Bologna Rolled Pizza. Tested and approved by chef fans!
Cyril Lignac Bologna Roll Pizza Recipe
Preparation time: 20 minutes.
Cooking time: 15 minutes.
To make the Bologna pizza Cyril Lignac style you need :
- Rectangular pizza dough 1 pack
- 3 balls mozzarella
- 1 egg
- A handful of basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon flour espresso pepper
- 400 g boiled meat
- 300 grams of tomato paste
- 1 onion
- 1 quintal of garlic
- 1/2 carrot
- 1 piece of celery stem
- olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- In a saucepan, grease the chopped onion and chopped carrots and celery with a little olive oil.
- Add chopped meat, salt and pepper, then add chopped garlic and chopped basil leaves.
- Cook and sauté everything for 10 minutes before pouring in the tomatoes.
- Simmer over very low heat and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 250 ° C.
- In the work area, roll out the pizza dough and cut into 4 equal parts.
- Place the finely chopped mozzarella and bolognese broth on a baking sheet.
- Fold the sides of each stroke down, then gently pull the edges from top to bottom. You need to get some kind of sausage.
- In a greased circle, place the compressed sausages one by one, sticking them sideways. The shape should be round like a pizza. Dress them with egg yolks.
- Bake everything in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- After cooking, brush the pizza with a little olive oil, peppercorns and basil leaves.
The main recipe can be found in the kitchen Homemade N ° 3 By Cyril Lignak, La Martinier Editions.
A recipe called Cyril Lignac Cream Brilliant Tart Lite
Floating Islands is a simple and very tasty recipe by Cyril Lignac
Cyril Lignac Vanilla Cake Simple and Delicious Recipe