What do the New Caledons cook? Overview of recipes based on the 100% Digital Bon Bon series series. Pizza is not a lover, Cassandre and her mother Stephanie let you know and most of all they love their vegetable pizza recipes.
Pizza is a traditional bread from Italy. The most popular in Caledonia, we often order pizza, with chorizo, shrimp crème fraîche, ham cheese bacon, anchovy or honey goat cheese, we only occasionally order someone with vegetables, for example, and still light pizza. In the case of vegetables and fruits, we are fortunate to have found so many differences between them, and the opportunity to gather ourselves directly from some market gardeners. Cassandre and Stephanie use fresh tomatoes, eggplant, zucchini and mushrooms, all grown locally, as well as fresh or canned tomatoes, a fragrant mixture. Herbs, salt and pepper.
- Prepare the pizza dough with flour, milk, water, olive oil and yeast and boil the flour for about an hour.
- Cut tomatoes, eggplant, zucchini and mushrooms
- Remove the flour and preheat the oven to 200 ° for 5 minutes in a traditional oven.
- Also prepare the egg yolks for 3 minutes in advance
- Garnish the dough with a mixture of ripe tomatoes, cheese and vegetables (a little more precision, the vegetables will come in handy cheese).
- Place the pizza in the oven, for 8 to 10 minutes, it will be necessary to cook longer so that the vegetables do not dry out.
Pizza is ready … tastes good!