Be original by preparing zucchini bolognese spaghetti! Healthy version, for all intents and purposes. You will love it!
Tired of classic bolo spaghetti? Revisit this dish with zucchini for green and delicious food. The origin of this recipe is obviously a crunch parmesan bowl! Easy and quick preparation at home to admire the taste of the whole table. Anyone who wants 100% vegetarian food will enjoy the meatless Bologna. We have a prawn or spaghetti with a wok zucchini and a spit with lemon and parmesan!
Follow these steps to prepare this recipe:
Zucchini Bolognaise Spaghetti Recipe Guide
For 4 people
For Bologna soup;
– 1 onion
– 1 quintal of garlic
– 350 g of boiled meat;
– 240 g peeled tomatoes in juice
– 1 container of Provence herbs
– olive oil
– 4 small pumpkins;
For Parmesan dishes;
– 240 g fried parmesan
– Fragments of Parmesan
1. Finely chop the onion and garlic. Grease the onion and garlic in a saucepan over olive oil until lightly browned.
2. Add minced meat and mix well. After the meat is cooked, add the chopped and finely chopped tomatoes. Sprinkle with Hermes de Provence and cook over low heat for 15 minutes.
3. In the meantime, cut the zucchini into spaghetti using a spatula (if you do not have one, cut the zucchini into tagliatelle, making thin slices).
4. On parchment-lined baking paper, create parmesan cheese discs. Bake at 200 ° C for 10 to 15 minutes. After removing them from the oven, place them on a baking sheet and bake them.
5. Cook zucchini spaghetti in boiling water for 2 minutes.
6. Serve spaghetti in Parmesan bowls and serve with Bologna soup and Parmesan shaving.