France’s most famous chef, Frances-Regis Gauer, takes one or two Georgian recipes for khachapuri (called ka-tcha-pouri). This is a very popular cheese bread that comes in the form of pizza or turnips. Appearance is guaranteed.
In his weekly program on French Inter “We taste it,” said Frances-Regis Gauer He often likes to rub our taste buds on foods and foods that are unfamiliar to us. He is heading to Georgia this week with the most popular traditional dish: Khachapuri.
There are two different versions of Khachapuri: Adjaruli, pizza shaped with Turkish pid, garnished with cheese and egg and imuruli, close to cake or calzon. Two Real Family Recipes courtesy of @ madamevorger
Traditionally, we use saluguni, cottage cheese, sour and salty flavors for cheddar, emerald, feta and fresh cheese to get a smoother texture.
Recipe for 4-5 people
For the flour harvest-
- 400 g of T45 or T55 powder
- 1.5 tbsp. C. Baking yeast
- 1 c. In s. Sugar
- 20 cm hot water
- 1 c. C. Salt
- 2 tbsp. In s. Vegetable oil
- 200g Sliced Cedar + 200 g Grilled Emmental Cheese + 30 g Sliced Grilled Cheese (to finish)
- 200 g feta
- 100 grams of fresh goat cheese
- 2 eggs + 1 core
- ½ Glass of water
- On parchment paper, roll out the 2nd ball to form a circle. Create a boat by folding the edges sideways and pinching the 2 opposite ends.
- Distribute the other ball (released with a fork in 5 cl water).
- Bake for 10 minutes, the flour is golden.
- Place the egg yolk in the center before you finish cooking.
- Remove from the oven and place 2 slices of butter on a hot plate and mix with a fork.
- Manually roll out half the dough on parchment paper. Finish with a rotating pin to get a circle of equal thickness.
- Place a ball of cheese in the center. Fold the sides over to get the ball and roll the dough over. Dry the filling well to make a well-divided pancake.
- Beat eggs in a bowl. Using a brush, spread over the top of the bowl.
- Bake for 10 minutes, turning brown.
- Remove from the oven and grease the butter on top while it warms up.
Michelle Sarah and Lauren Marriote offer you an original salad between Southwest and Asia.