Make spaghetti bologna spaghetti with our special Halloween recipe! Kids and the best gourds love it, we guarantee it!
This week’s spaghetti for Halloween is delicious! After eating our minds with a very soft meringue, take these spaghetti to Hell with Bologna sauce. You will encounter greedy little monsters with squid colored pasta and olives to make eyes. To immerse yourself in the scary night, scare yourself with Spider Cake Pop!
Follow these steps to prepare this recipe:
Halloween Spaghetti Bolognese
For 4 people
– 1 onion
– 1 quintal of garlic
– 1 drop of olive oil
– 350 g of boiled meat;
– 1 container of Provence herbs
– 400 grams of tomato juice
– Salt pepper
– 240g spaghetti with squid color
– 30 g of black olives;
1. Finely chop the onion and garlic. In the oven, grease them with a drop of olive oil.
2. Add chopped meat, Provencal herbs and when the meat starts to turn brown, drain the tomato flavor. Grease and wipe for 10 minutes.
3. In a large bowl of salted water, dip the pasta in the squid color and cook for the specified time on the package.
4. In tins, pour the pasta and cover with a bolognese dish.
5. Add olives to create eyes. Taste fresh!