You are intolerant of gluten but want to treat yourself to pizza? So prepare a gluten-free pizza dough recipe to treat yourself without feeling guilty. In the kitchen!
Many people suffer from gluten intolerance or allergies. So they have to adapt to the wheat flour in it and look for alternatives. Rice Flour, Wheat Flour, Corn Flour, Chicken Flour ብዙ There are many solutions to control the gluten in wheat flour. Gourmet Naturally, Schär offers gluten-free products that allow you to enjoy many recipes! And to prove it to you today, we share a very simple recipe for gluten-free pizza dough, they tell us about it.
From gluten-free pizza, gluttony guaranteed!
Just because you can’t tolerate gluten doesn’t mean you have to avoid many recipes. on the contrary ! Such gluten-free pizza-like options are totally possible! Easy and quick to make, you just have to put your hands in the flour, but you will be proud of the result. Once the gluten-free pizza dough is ready, it is your choice to indulge yourself with your choice of fill-4 cheese or lactose-free, ham, mushrooms, vegetables … Imagine! Schär offers many other gluten-free recipes.
Gluten-free pizza dough, easy and quick to prepare! Credit: Shutterstock
How to make a gluten-free pizza dough
For 4 people
– 125 g of rice flour
– 125 g cornstarch;
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 packet of gluten-free baking yeast
– 15 cm warm water;
– 1 container of olive oil
1. Mix rice flour and corn flour with salt. Make a hole in the center of the plate.
2. Boil the gluten-free baking soda in hot water and pour it into a salad bowl. Add the olive oil and begin to stir with your hands until you get a smooth ball. It should be very elastic.
3. Cover with a tea towel and leave at room temperature for at least 1 hour.
4. On a work surface covered with flour, scrape off the flour with a rolling pin. Add the cans of your choice and bake the pizza in the oven. Enjoy your lunch!