In the summer, young and old alike have a favorite dessert, in addition to ice cream. Fruit salad ! Healthy and tasty, good vitamins allow you to quench your thirst. During this time Juice and sweet fruits They are not lacking in the tents of Greenwich groceries. And that’s good because Chef Cyril Lignak Shared, during his column RTLRecipes and tips for preparing a delicious fruit salad.
Chef Cyril Lignac Tips for Spicy Fruit Salad
Making a fruit salad is a children’s game, but it must still be delicious for success. An important part of Chef Cyril Lignac is important: The juice. It tastes and produces the sweetness in the blink of an eye. Depending on the ingredients used, it will bring a hard, sweet or full note. In his recipe, Cyril Lignak adds a little Corsican wine. Fragrant herbs Mortar (cinnamon leaves, verbena and lemon zest with an orange flavor) and peas. The final touch: Fresh almonds to give a little frustration to the fruit salad.
Cyril Lignac’s most delicious fruit salad recipe
Ingredients For 4 people;
- 1 cherry fruit
- 1 pan strawberry
- 4 apricots
- 2 Coke
- 1 Corsican grape
- 1 Parsley fruit
- 1 lemon
- 1 small fig leaf
- A few leaves of Verbena and lemon balm
- 1 handful of fresh or shredded almonds
- Wash the fruit and cut it into quarters. Remove holes from apricots and peaches.
- If you pick fresh nuts, use a knife to open the shell and remove the nuts. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
- Wash fresh herbs and cut Corsican grapes in half.
- In a container, squeeze the juice from the Corsican grapes. Crush with aromatic herbs. Add the parsnips.
- Cut a few lemon zest into the juice. Mix.
- Add sliced fruit to a saucepan and pour over the prepared juice.
- Have fun and enjoy for a few minutes!
Pich Melba is a very simple and refreshing recipe with Cyrillic lynx
Cyril Lignac’s Sugar Tart: A Recipe and Comfortable Recipe From Our Childhood
Cyril Lignac Rice Pudding Recipe Extremely Cream Recipe With Amazing Taste