Simple and delicious food, happiness for the family. But beware, spaghetti carbonara may seem like a child’s game, but it is very easy to lose. And there is drama all around you. So, to be the best in cream and bacon dough, the recipe is here.
Preparation time; 15 minutes
Cooking time; 10 minutes
Inputs for 4 people;
- 300g spaghetti
- 100 g guanilla (or pansita) in thin slices
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 fresh onions
- 80 g PECORINO ROMANO
- 10 black peppercorns
- 15 to 20 g of dry salt
Step by step:
1) Wash the onion and cut it into small green sticks. Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into 1 cm pieces. Heat on low heat. Add onion and brown immediately after stirring a little, stirring often over low heat. When well browned, turn off the heat but do not dry.
2) Bring a large pot of water to the boil (at least 3 liters). Add the raw salt.
3) Finely chop the cheese. In a large bowl, whisk together the egg yolks, 60 grams of chopped pecorino, and crushed pepper (either in a mortar or in a saucepan or on a rolling pin).
4) Pour the pasta into the water and fry until it starts to boil. After the pasta is cooked, take a bowl of boiling water and pour over the pasta. Reheat the glove for a few seconds over low heat. Boil the yogurt and cheese in a small saucepan to get a creamy broth and pour the pasta into a salad bowl, immediately stirring with two spoons or forks and mixing the pasta with the three without cooking the eggs. Add the onion and onion, mix again, add a little boiling water and make the soup cream and serve.
5) For a more refined approach, wrap the pasta in a meat grinder and place it in a deep, pre-heated bowl. Serve with the remaining cheese.
Now you can use and abuse pasta carbora with your guests!