Pasta lovers, make this unexpected filling and travel to southern France. We are already in love!
If you dream of warmth and light, this recipe will create a sweet fantasy. Wrap the Nicotine Salad with Spaghetti for a refreshing and first bite. All the scents of the Mediterranean city are mixed in this healthy and generous food. It is eaten hot and cold. We offer 15 excellent and very varied salads for storing, tasting light ideas. If you like potatoes, we recommend 20 other recipes to complement you. On the table!
Follow these steps to prepare this recipe:
– 350 g spaghetti
– 1 can of natural tuna
– 100 grams of fresh green beans
– 40 grams of sun-dried tomatoes
– 2 tablespoons black olives
– 2 tablespoons caps
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– Lemon juice
– Salt pepper
– 1 small bundle of basil
1. Place the spaghetti in a large saucepan filled with salt water and cook according to the instructions on the package.
2. In another saucepan of boiling water, cook the beans for 10 to 12 minutes. Put them in a large bowl filled with ice cubes to stop cooking.
3. Drain and crush the tuna. Cut the tomatoes into thin slices.
4. Prepare the pan with salt, pepper, lemon juice and olive oil in a saucepan.
5. Pour in the spaghetti and beans and place in a bowl. Add tuna, tomatoes, olives and caper. Pour the broth, sprinkle with chopped basil.
Recipes designed by our chef Emilie Charignon.