To be honest, we all love pizza! When it comes to social gatherings, birthdays, etc., ordering pizza is the easiest thing you can do! However, instead of ordering, have you ever considered working? Yes, some of us don’t have much free time in the kitchen due to busy schedules… Also, with the pizza scandal BuitoniWe’ll start with a little caution… but if we tell you you can do it Three variations of a simple homemade pizza recipe ? It will not take you more than 30 minutes and we can assure you that the result will be a mouth watering! If you are interested, keep reading!
Fast and easy homemade pizza recipe!
Spring is here, but the turbulent April weather has other plans for us… So, to take advantage of the cold days before we go out in the hot sun, why not make a comforting meal? The Davita team loves pizza and sometimes we make ourselves a homemade pizza day without feeling guilty! Today we want to show you three, not just one simple homemade pizza recipe! They are so simple and so delicious! What are you still waiting for? Wear a sweater and a chef’s hat and Oops !
Extend your hands!
Here’s how to make a beautiful homemade dough that will serve as the basis for your pizza of choice! Following a simple homemade pizza recipe is crisp, healthy and absolutely delicious!
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- 2 to 2 ½ cup universal flour
- Preheat the oven to 230 degrees Celsius and grease the pizza pan.
- Pour hot water into a large bowl. Then add the yeast and mix. Pour in the olive oil and mix gently.
- Add 2 cups flour and salt and mix with spatula until ball is formed. Add more flour if needed to create a flour ball.
- Transfer to a floured surface and roll in soft dough.
- Turn the flour into the desired shape and transfer it to your carefully prepared pan.
- To make sure the powder does not create an air pocket, use a fork to pierce it!
- Bake for 5 minutes on a preheated oven and remove from the oven. If you notice any bubbles in the air, use a fork to release the air.
Deep spring does not work.
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 green onions
- 1 spring onion and 1 tbsp
- 1 tablespoon green garlic
- 15 g fresh mozzarella, cut into 8 parts
- Fresh thyme
- Fresh oregano
- Fresh parsley
- Fresh margarine
- Place the pizza stone in the oven or on the stove and heat it to 500 ° F.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pizza dough to form a pizza crust.
- Spread the onion, dough, garlic and onion evenly over the flour surface. Place the mozzarella pieces randomly on a pizza, toss. Sprinkle with oregano, thyme and marjoram over pizza. Grease it with olive oil.
- In a spatula, transfer the pizza to a hot stone. Bake the pizza for 10-15 minutes until the flour is completely cooked and smooth around the edges. Cooking time varies according to your oven or oven and the thickness of the coating.
Take out the daisy…
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 6 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) chopped fresh mozzarella
- 1 quintal of garlic
- ½ Cup of thinly sliced fresh basil.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 200 °.
- First, bake in the oven at 200 ° for 8 minutes. Remove the cover and grease it with 1/2 teaspoon oil. Grease the garlic with the chopped sides.
- Leave 1/2-inch border and arrange tomato slices on the shell; Sprinkle evenly with cheese. Bake at 200 ° for 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and the coating is golden brown.
- Combine 1/2 teaspoon oil and vinegar, stirring with a fork.
- Sprinkle pizza evenly with chopped basil, salt and pepper. Finally, mix the pizza evenly with the vinegar!
But don’t pretend, hey!
- Unsalted butter
- 1 sweet onion
- Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic flour
- 6-7 small figs, each cut into 3 parts
- Ordinary goat cheese, minced
- Salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and spread the flour evenly over the batter.
- In a saucepan, add butter.
- Once the butter has melted, add the onion and cook until soft and clear.
- Add balsamic vinegar and cook for a few more minutes, approximately 5 minutes.
- Remove the onion from the oven and set aside.
- Add the chopped pancakes to the same pan and cook for a few minutes to remove the fat.
- Grease the stretched dough with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Top 3/4 cup mozzarella, then caramelized onions, pancakes, figs, remaining mozzarella and shredded goat cheese.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the crust is brown and the cheese has melted on top.
Photo Gallery Fresh Home Pizza Recipe
id = “more-447974″>
Pizza is without a doubt the best party food!
Make a quick and easy homemade pizza recipe to make real margaritas in 30 minutes!
And don’t forget to share it with your loved ones!
Make a simple homemade pizza recipe vegetarian!
And if you let it tempt you with a mouth-watering and soothing food?
Fig Pizza Recipe: Fresh, good and very easy to prepare!