Have you ever dreamed of making your own pizza with a crispy restaurant crust? I promise, for this recipe, you do not need a wood-burning stove or an Italian origin!
Today Bianca Pizza It has become popular and to our delight, we find it more and more on the menu Pizzeria. However, it was invented a long time ago by his younger sister, the Pizza Rosa What we all know. Of Bianca Pizza He was born in Naples, Naples, two hundred years ago. At the time, it was mainly used as a snack for bakeries.
No doubt, you have never tried it Pizza recipe Very simple. Prepared without tomato sauce, of Bianca Pizza It takes its name from the filling. Distribute the white base of your choice first — ricotta, milk-based soup, cream… and then decorate with whatever you like. A white milkshake, goat cheese tome and a delicious Belgian asparagus. Tavola!
For 1 pizza / preparation time: 30 minutes. / Cooking time: 15 minutes. / Vacation: 1h30
- 250 ml of milk
- 200 grams of asparagus
- 100 grams of goat cheese
- 230 g flour
- 25 g butter
- 3 quintals of garlic
- 130 grams of warm water
- 10 g Fresh Baking Yeast
- 50 g arugula
- 10 g pine nuts
- A handful of fresh Dolce branches
- A handful of basil leaves
- 1 c. Oil soup
- Salt, pepper, nutmeg
- Start by preparing the pizza dough.
- Dilute the fresh yeast in boiling water.
- In a bowl, mix 180 grams of flour with salt, water-yeast mixture and olive oil. You will get sticky pasta. This dough is wrapped in a towel and left at room temperature for at least 1h30. The flour doubles in size.
- In the meantime, prepare the white sauce that will serve as the basis for your pizza. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat with the garlic cloves. Add 50 grams of flour and pre-filtered dill, then season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Mix.
- Gradually add the milk to a firm consistency until you get a thick paste.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- Roll the dough out on parchment paper and shape into a pizza. Wipe the sheet and your hands to prevent the powder from sticking.
- Spread the white sauce over the pizza, leaving a 3 cm thick layer on top.
- Garnish your pizza with grilled goat cheese and asparagus.
- Bake for 10 minutes until your pizza is done.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with arugula, pine and basil.
This article was written in close collaboration with The app.
Fish and chips with trout and tartar sauce
Histoire sauvage: Children’s clothing ethics brand
Wine Tourism and “Green” Roses: Provence Wine Line