Naples’ most popular spaghetti, Aglio E. Olio, translates into pasta with garlic and oil, which can save a lot of dinner. Courteney Cox showed off her simple and quick recipe to make.
Did you not have time to go shopping and your stomach tells you it is time to eat? don’t panic, Great recipe They are ready when we have them. Zero Inspiration.… And there is almost nothing left in the fridge! Take it aglio and olio spaghetti : In a simple recipe genre, nothing is better! The Italians really appreciate it, this pasta is ready With spaghetti in less than 30 minutes (You understood it) Garlic and oil. Courteney Cox only shared her own recipes.
Spaghetti aglio e olio ፡ simple recipe for Curteney Cox
- 1 bag spaghetti
- Fresh parsley
- 5 to 8 garlic cloves according to your taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 chicken stock cube
- Red pepper fly
- Boil a pot of water with a little salt and put your spaghetti in it. Take a minute off and cook for the time indicated on the package.
- Wash, dry and cut off the part of the parsley.
- Cut the garlic In small pieces.
- Pour a generous amount of olive oil into the pot. Add salt and pepper.
- Add garlic and Stock cube Poultry And leave the paint on for a few minutes. Garlic should be golden brown.
- Recovery Equal to three cups Boil the pasta and pour it into the pot.
- Mix it and add some red pepper flakes.
- Pour the pasta over medium heat and cook for another minute.
- Add chopped parsley Then mix everything together.
- Drain the pasta and discard. Directly on a plate.