This week’s “Bientôt à Table!” Invite 3 chefs to tell us about their kitchen. No need to lie to yourself, days of laziness and lack of coolness in the fridge, the passage is a must! Do you have leftover pasta and bread crumbs? So in the kitchen!
- 600 grams of spaghetti
- 100 grams of bread crumbs or old bread mixed into bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 quintals of garlic
- 1/2 boiled organic lemon
- Salt, Flour de Cel and Pepper
- Cook your spaghetti in salted water in a saucepan
- Fry the bread crumbs in a dry pan to give them a nice golden color. Backup on a plate.
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil to the pan, cut the garlic cloves into thin slices and simmer until lightly browned. Backup on a plate.
- Boil the lemon zest.
- Drain the pasta (one minute before the end of cooking), grease it with the remaining olive oil and half a tablespoon of boiling water!
- Stir in garlic and lemon zest, seasoning and pepper well. Arrange on plates. Eat bread crumbs (say poor man Parmesan!) And eat right away!