Recipes by Jean-Fran ፕላois Plant.
- 1 pizza dough
- 1 can (796 ml) chopped tomatoes, very well drained
- 1 c. Ketchup
- 2 tbsp. Teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tbsp. Teaspoon salt herbs
- 1⁄2 tsp. Teaspoon sambal oelek or sriracha
- 60 ml (1⁄4 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 c. pesto
- 2 tbsp. Tables’ dry red wine
- 1 fresh burrito, 250 g (9 oz)
- 4 tbsp. Tablespoon fresh parmesan, chopped
- Salt flower
- Ground pepper
- A few basil leaves (for decoration)
- 1 drop of olive oil (for decoration)
- Preheat the oven to 500 ° F.
- Roll the dough briefly to cover a 15-inch, non-stick, crumbly pizza pan. Bake for 5 minutes under the oven.
- Meanwhile, drain the tomatoes (save the juice for another use).
- Place in the kitchen with ketchup, oregano, salted herbs, sambal olec, salt, olive oil, peas and red wine and mix well.
- Add two-thirds of the butter, cut into chunks and toss gently to coat the cheese.
- Place the other third of the burrito for decoration.
- Remove the flour from the oven and cover with a tomato-butter mixture, leaving a 2cm (3⁄4 inch) free border all around.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and pepper.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Garnish with the preserved burrito, a little fennel de cele, freshly ground pepper and basil, sprinkle with olive oil.